The UConn Student Alumni Association (SAA) holds a great sense of pride and tradition in the University. With the affiliation of the UConn Foundation, SAA is able to promote this through a variety of activities and programs. You can be a part of it all!
What is SAA all about?
SAA was established in 1983. The primary goals of the organization are…
- to generate spirit and promote traditions surrounding the University among the student body,
- to provide information about the UConn Foundation to the student body,
- to keep the UConn Foundation aware of developments on campus that affect the students’ perception of the University,
- instill leadership and communication skills in all members of SAA,
- provide SAA members with opportunities to network with alumni, and
- to connect SAA members with various organizations within the University and surrounding community.
Read our constitution here.
What are the requirements?
The organization is open to undergraduate and graduate students with a demonstrated commitment to the University of Connecticut.
How do I join?
Joining is easy! Just send us an email with your interests or come to a meeting. We meet on Thursdays at 6 p.m. in the Alumni Center.